• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared

Wanted to update this thread....Man I can't say enough about what a awesome guy wasaaaaaaaaaaup (Drew) is!! Thanks Drew!! My Polished Carbon X Squared came in today :) Just to give some insight to what Drew did for me, I emailed him and said I wanted the Polished Carbon X Squared and Drew went and picked them up for me, took them to the PO and shipped them in the same day. What a solid cool guy Drew is!!!!! This is huge for me as Mississippi has nothing when it comes to X Metals and especially now since they are almost dried up. Heck Mississippi does not have a Vault or Oakley Store. Only authorized dealers here and they hardly carry anything Oakely at that. Anyways Drew my hat is off to you bro as you did not have to offer this to the forum nor do this and I cannot thank you enough man. I will post some pics on the Recent Purchases Thread in just a bit but I had to let everyone know what happened. Thanks again Drew!

Don

They are still available in Plasma/Ice and Xmetal/Ruby in my local vault...

I know this is an old post but if by chance your local vault still has the Plasma/Ice would you be willing to ship them to me? I'll cover all costs associated with the purchase.

Sorry that was meant for Eckstream1. He mentioned right below your post that his local Vault had the XS Plasma.

Back