1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    X-Squared; I'm wanting a Carbon or Polished Carbon frame or even Polished or X Metal frame. I know I know good luck- seems the XS may become the most sought after/rare of the metals due to shortened production timeline but yeah- lenses, box, coin etc don't care. All about the frame- I have some Fire Polarized lenses I need to put to use.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/22/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you by any chance snag the Plasma/Ice XS off CL up your way last week?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No I snatched a Plasma/Fire off eBay and I'm rebuilding (more or less) a prior XS frame I had and let go of that had Plasma/Ice and blue rubber

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Found a pair of Ice XS lenses for a decent price so....next!!!! Ruby Juliet lenses. Going to put some Linegear Red Mirrors in the current built but I'd like OEM in Ruby as an alternative/backup.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    revised post and added more wants.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bump-revised wants

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    ttt still hunting a final XS for the stable.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump- see first post, still looking

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Didn't you pick up some XS ? Polished fire ones

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Polished VR28 from the UK; and Plasma Fire from the USA. The Polished I rehabbed into an Emerald w/ Olive Green rubber (Ichiro look) that look frigging awesome and the Plasma got Ice with Blue rubber. I still have the Fire Pol lenses though and I want to put them in a frame; I'd prefer the Polished Carbon or Carbon as I can then put on yellow rubber for a nice dark light contrast piece but I'd consider a Polished frame with yellow rubber because I just pulled my Fire Pol from my Polished Juliets and put them in my X-Metal frame and put Ice lenses and white rubber on the Polished frame but I still like the Polished Fire look. I'm probably still going to hold out for a Carbon though...that's the look I really want.