• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-SQUARED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

X-Squared; I'm wanting a Carbon or Polished Carbon frame or even Polished or X Metal frame. I know I know good luck- seems the XS may become the most sought after/rare of the metals due to shortened production timeline but yeah- lenses, box, coin etc don't care. All about the frame- I have some Fire Polarized lenses I need to put to use.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Did you by any chance snag the Plasma/Ice XS off CL up your way last week?

No I snatched a Plasma/Fire off eBay and I'm rebuilding (more or less) a prior XS frame I had and let go of that had Plasma/Ice and blue rubber

Found a pair of Ice XS lenses for a decent price so....next!!!! Ruby Juliet lenses. Going to put some Linegear Red Mirrors in the current built but I'd like OEM in Ruby as an alternative/backup.

revised post and added more wants.

bump-revised wants

ttt still hunting a final XS for the stable.

Bump- see first post, still looking

Didn't you pick up some XS ? Polished fire ones

Username Hidden said:
Didn't you pick up some XS ? Polished fire ones

Polished VR28 from the UK; and Plasma Fire from the USA. The Polished I rehabbed into an Emerald w/ Olive Green rubber (Ichiro look) that look frigging awesome and the Plasma got Ice with Blue rubber. I still have the Fire Pol lenses though and I want to put them in a frame; I'd prefer the Polished Carbon or Carbon as I can then put on yellow rubber for a nice dark light contrast piece but I'd consider a Polished frame with yellow rubber because I just pulled my Fire Pol from my Polished Juliets and put them in my X-Metal frame and put Ice lenses and white rubber on the Polished frame but I still like the Polished Fire look. I'm probably still going to hold out for a Carbon though...that's the look I really want.