• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XBack in the X Metal game. XX Ti02.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
Not a collector*, I actually like to wear X Metals. Had a set of Juliet's I loved, but lost them in a complete brainfart moment. Guy selling them had them listed as Juliet's, after I pointed out he could get more if he listed them correctly, he sold them to me for the original price because that's all he was looking for. Now I need to join the 'No Shelf Whore Club'.

* I will eventually get a pair of each. But not the half X or R2. No likey.

Not a collector*, I actually like to wear X Metals. Had a set of Juliet's I loved, but lost them in a complete brainfart moment. Guy selling them had them listed as Juliet's, after I pointed out he could get more if he listed them correctly, he sold them to me for the original price because that's all he was looking for. Now I need to join the 'No Shelf Whore Club'.

* I will eventually get a pair of each. But not the half X or R2. No likey.
Thats to bad! r2 is the best frame out there :)
Congrats on the juliet!

congrats, that's a great purchase. I have both Juliet and XX in TiO2 and really like the 2 tone color combination.

Any pictures?

Pics added.

Screenshot_2015-07-16-17-13-02.png

Screenshot_2015-07-16-17-12-38.png

20150805_120312.jpg
Was in the area and stopped by the Orlando Vault wearing my XX's hoping that they might have a rubber kit* for them. No dice. I did score a set of comped Juliet Nose bombs and a set of 25 temple shocks. I really need a set of actual XX nose bombs have 4 sets of the Juliet's and one is stretched out on my XX. However the 25 Temple shocks have made all the difference in wear. As loose as the frames are, the new temple shocks cause them to lock on comfortably to my face. I forgot how much I like wearing an X Metal.

I wish I would have known about the Oakley Forum before I sold a mint pair of Romeo 2.0 for $275.