• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XBL Gamertage Thread

I just reset myself on MW3. Was sitting on a 2.09 K/D with a 3.96 W/L. Now I'm back at 2.21 K/D and a 2.7 W/L or something like that. I haven't had much experience on BF3 on console. I played it once on the computer and loved it. Played the BETA before it came out and hated it on console. There's a HUGE difference between the two, and the most important is probably the number of people on the server at a time. Anyways: MKS x Zax

I play a lot of HC S&D, and the GB team I play with is MKS...Making Kids Spectate lol. Ahh...

yea but no one likes MW3...

I WOULD like it if the game designers knew anything about real firearms, and in fact only put real firearms in the game.

What pisses me off most are the people who take a shotgun and do the add-ons to make it kill anything within 20 yards with one shot. Which is technically fine, but I shouldn't need any more than 1-2 5.56 rounds to the body for the same effect. Any guns that in reality fire the exact same round deal vastly different damage characteristics. Not to mention the fire rate of most of the rifles are vastly toned down to give SMGs a bigger advantage.

But like I said, BF3 isn't much better. And in MW I can at least jump to another lobby pretty easily. Both games can be really good if you have a good team working together, which is rare unless you're in a clan (most of whom I've run into are kids and douches) or your friends all happen to be online.

The thing that killed BF3 the most for me was how immensely slow the game got. Get in a bad squad that can't stay alive and you're humping it back to the action for a good minute, only to be sniped and repeat, trying to spot a sniper. If they wanted to go for realism that's cool, but they fall short in so many other places. Plus regular team death match is seriously terrible compared to MW3.

I don't get anywhere near as much Xbox time as I used to when I was working nightshift! Would get home after midnight and could stay on it as long as I liked basically. About 6 months ago got shifted to day shift and have to get up at 4:00am now so it's all early nights for me!

Anywho, check the following and let me know if any of you are interested in a game some time! I don't play much, but when I do I play to win!!

Gamer Tag: Evil Sniperz
Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Stage: Ascension
Personal Best: Round 41 (Online Mulitplayer) Round 60 (Solo)

I'm determined to make round 99 for Ascension (Online Multiplayer) and I have a VERY good strategy, but what I lack is other people who are willing to do it with me! Most random games I play consist of either kids screaming down your ear piece or morons who just have no idea what teamwork is about and just do whatever they want in the game!!

If you do add me, MSG me as well letting me know who you are and that you're from the O-Forum as I don't generally add people to my friend's list that I don't know.

To be honest I quit COD after World at War, way too many cheaters on there. I played MW3 a bit and the guns barely have recoil? I like the realism of BF3 much better, and you actually have to do some objeectives and not run around and stroke your e-peen over your k/d ratio for the game. In BF3, you can have 3 kills and 10 deaths and still be MVP as long as you're doing stuff. Oh and driving vehicles is just awesome.

I WOULD like it if the game designers knew anything about real firearms, and in fact only put real firearms in the game.

What pisses me off most are the people who take a shotgun and do the add-ons to make it kill anything within 20 yards with one shot. Which is technically fine, but I shouldn't need any more than 1-2 5.56 rounds to the body for the same effect. Any guns that in reality fire the exact same round deal vastly different damage characteristics. Not to mention the fire rate of most of the rifles are vastly toned down to give SMGs a bigger advantage.

But like I said, BF3 isn't much better. And in MW I can at least jump to another lobby pretty easily. Both games can be really good if you have a good team working together, which is rare unless you're in a clan (most of whom I've run into are kids and douches) or your friends all happen to be online.

The thing that killed BF3 the most for me was how immensely slow the game got. Get in a bad squad that can't stay alive and you're humping it back to the action for a good minute, only to be sniped and repeat, trying to spot a sniper. If they wanted to go for realism that's cool, but they fall short in so many other places. Plus regular team death match is seriously terrible compared to MW3.

Team deathmatch is horribad on BF3, that's why I stick to rush and conquest. I have been in a bad squad and turned the tide many times just knowing where people defend flags on conquest and putting pressure on the other team. The only thing that is impossible to win back is on Operation Metro when you're being spawn camped....they need to do something about that.

Mw2 was a great game. I loved the wager matches in black ops. Mw3 is just so similar is disappointing. And I hate the small maps.

I do lol. I like mw2 better still. I never really like black ops.

I feel ya BAPD77. MW2 will remain one of the best (if not THE best) COD games ever made! I prefer it over MW3 and as for Black Ops, if it wasn't for Zombies, I wouldn't even play it! Heck, I bought all the map packs for it (so I could have all the zombie stages) and I don't even know what the other maps in general play look like LOL. Have watched my son play the gun game tho, looks like that would be ok to a point.

Latest Posts

Back