1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for the flak jacket with white text and positive red iridium in XLJ, non Asian fit. Any help to find one in good condition is greatly appreciated

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    user BigHill has one for sale :) send him a pm

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes sir I do!!! $100 shipped to Austria. But right now I have red ear socks, and Chrome icons with a red center. Want a picture?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A picture would be good, thanks. Not sure if you mistyped but I'm in Australia not Austria. Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great price!! :)

Haha - Would be kinda funny if they ended up in Austria instead of Australia :D (but then again, not really)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm really sorry about the picture quality. Ok thats cool, I have gotten to where I always charge $10 for internation shipping. I was asking $90 plus shipping International will be $10 extra so $100 total! My camera work is spotty, but these are the best I could get.

XLJ Flak Jacket- White Text/positive Red Iridium - 100_3444.jpg

XLJ Flak Jacket- White Text/positive Red Iridium - 100_3446.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Definitely a good price

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not dieing to get rid of them but you can shoot an offer if you want.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They look sweet. If you pm me your PayPal details I'll send the money over. Thanks.

Oh sorry didn't see the last post, if you want to keep them that's cool I'll just have to keep looking

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal complete!! Package sent!!