• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XLJ Flak Jacket- White Text/positive Red Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for the flak jacket with white text and positive red iridium in XLJ, non Asian fit. Any help to find one in good condition is greatly appreciated

Some people reacted to this post.
user BigHill has one for sale :) send him a pm

Yes sir I do!!! $100 shipped to Austria. But right now I have red ear socks, and Chrome icons with a red center. Want a picture?

A picture would be good, thanks. Not sure if you mistyped but I'm in Australia not Austria. Thanks

Great price!! :)

ausoakley said:
A picture would be good, thanks. Not sure if you mistyped but I'm in Australia not Austria. Thanks
Haha - Would be kinda funny if they ended up in Austria instead of Australia :D (but then again, not really)

I'm really sorry about the picture quality. Ok thats cool, I have gotten to where I always charge $10 for internation shipping. I was asking $90 plus shipping International will be $10 extra so $100 total! My camera work is spotty, but these are the best I could get.

100_3444.jpg

100_3446.jpg

Attachments

• 100_3444.jpg
    100_3444.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 100_3446.jpg
    100_3446.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 239
Definitely a good price

I'm not dieing to get rid of them but you can shoot an offer if you want.

They look sweet. If you pm me your PayPal details I'll send the money over. Thanks.

Oh sorry didn't see the last post, if you want to keep them that's cool I'll just have to keep looking

Deal complete!! Package sent!!