• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded XM Single Wide Tower

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my last XM Tower. I recently moved my stuff over into a 3.1 and have no use for this case anymore. It's in excellent overall condition, has working locks and key, and I had 1/4 glass shelves cut for it which I like much better than the original Plexi.

As you can see it has 2 drawers and is the Double-Winged earlier model. There is not a lighting unit installed.

Asking $300 OBO. Will have to be picked up unless you are relatively close and I am able to meet you, which I have no problem doing to help out. I'm in Texarkana, TX for reference.

IMG_0115.JPG IMG_0116.JPG IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0119.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Question: I heard you work for a shipping carrier. Can this be shipped to Japan? I can wait one month or two if you can sent via ship? No joke.

Username Hidden said:
Question: I heard you work for a shipping carrier. Can this be shipped to Japan? I can wait one month or two if you can sent via ship? No joke.

That's correct, I'm a delivery supervisor for the Postal Service. Unfortunately I don't think we deal in palletized items like this going overseas, I've never even seen a palletized item for delivery. My suggestion would be to contact a freight company. I would be willing to palletize and secure the item, of course at your risk. A pallet and ratchet straps should work fine though. If you want to talk further feel free to PM me, I'm here to help.

This would be an awesome case for you Linegear! I have one and love it. This looks to be in excellent condition as well!

that's cool

Damn. If only it wasn't a 13hr drive lol.

Hmmmmm thats only about 6 hours for me.

Drove to the Bettendorf IA to get mine. I would love one with the two drawers though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back