1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Serial number XX032056 which is 1st Gen I believe. Very good condition, however there is some orbital pitting on the right upper section. Just one of those character flaws from the mothership and hardly noticeable, however it's nothing a refinish by the X Man won't fix if you want it to be flawless. I've had these for 3 years and just noticed myself. Frame is tight with little play in the bridge. FIP Lenses cut from Big Taco donors. Red rubbers from linegear but will include OEM rubber with purchase. I'll also throw in a pair of OEM blue iridium lenses as a means to offset a refinish job or just to have a different colorway. Glasses and bag only. $375 all in if shipped to CONUS. Will ship international but at the buyers additional expense which will vary by destination. Buy my XX and XM/Ruby Juliet and I'll do $700 for both. Thanks for looking!
    XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160823_131012.jpg XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160823_131031.jpg XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160826_160846.jpg XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160826_160859.jpg XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160826_160928.jpg XM XX Serialized with Custom FIP Lenses - 20160826_170041.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow. Wish I had the funds for these great pairs. Glws.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF Guys, Thx for the replies. Juliet still available

Anonymous likes this.