• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMETAL CL Legit Check! ASAP PLEASE!

Yep you do need to know how much play there is in the flex couplers & do you get both sets of temple rubbers i.e. T15 & T25 just incase they're too loose with the T15 fitted. I'd personally keep the Gascan's & offer him $120 cash. You can alway's look for a box & coin on the bay as they do come up.

i was saying if he doesnt let the Juliets go for 120-ish,i'll have to pass up on the deal... -_- lol.
I actually want x-squareds,but if i can get a juliet for a fairly decent deal... i cant pass em up. haha you know how it goes...
i'm also worried,because i have a fairly large face and i'm not sure how well they'll fit...

As a side note, don't you hate it when sellers photo their glasses upside down.
Total pet hate of mine.
I'd give this guy a swerve just based on that alone. :wink:

where's BRiP when i need him?!

sorry bro! i live on the other side of the world! haha our clocks are differnt i was halfway to dreamland! but it looks legit.. go check them out! remember, most important thing is the flex coupler is still tight.. if everything is 100%, $160 is a really good price.. but if it needs a tuneup..ie flex couplers are shot and rubbers old and worn.. you probably want to offer highest $130-140..

good luck!

and next time, post it in the XMetal section! i dont check here as often! haha

oh also, if you;re in a hurry you can always chuck me a PM.. the pms alert me on email and my phone picks them up immidiately so that'll get me awake in the middle of the night haha!

but splice and the other boys on here are perfectly capable of filling in for me lol! =P

Back