• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal Gathering 2014

Those of at the last Texas meet up already planned the next one to be in The big D.

Of course I'm not saying they can't be held regionally elsewhere, but our group in Texas put in a lot of time and effort and had a great time. I'm committed to whatever our core group decides. Last I heard, it was Dallas.

It would be awesome to see more regional events pop up and eventually an annual convention. OakleyCon anybody???

Those of at the last Texas meet up already planned the next one to be in The big D.

Of course I'm not saying they can't be held regionally elsewhere, but our group in Texas put in a lot of time and effort and had a great time. I'm committed to whatever our core group decides. Last I heard, it was Dallas.

It would be awesome to see more regional events pop up and eventually an annual convention. OakleyCon anybody???

Ok Ok Ok...

I'm catering at the next Dallas meet ;)

We need to start discussing the next one, set up a date, place, events.

Back