1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade for xs and pitboss together.
    Or xx and pitboss. Will consider any 2 xmetals or pitboss (except Juliets)
    This is the original xmetal launch coin from the release party for what was going to be called the Oakley osker in 96 but was later changed to the Romeo and released in 97.

Xmetal launch coin - image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    this the same coin from another post? the 1k or looking for 2 metals? Think you could have changed the title but i am sure someone will let us know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I closed the thread I think or I tried to anyway. But yes it was mine. It was to vague what I was asking. So I figured I'd give it a couple days and post what I'm actually looking for. I have an offer for a finito complex set, plasma ice and pair of carbon blades but I'm really not looking for another pair of Juliets. So I figured I'd see what would happen if I was more direct with what I'm looking for.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good eye though

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold thanks to Royal lion for picking this up

Thread Status: