1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is one of two Xmetal cases that I have polished. The inside has excellent foam, but the perimeter foam (floor) was replaced by what I believe to be terry cloth, very tight and well done job. This case has been polished in a 5 step process (unlike the other one which was a 7 step process). Awesome for displays.
    Price is high because of the time, effort and materials spent polishing it. No trades at this time

Price: $165 shipped ConUS includes Paypal fees

Disclosure: As much as I prefer selling in the forum, this vault will be listed on eBay at 8PM EST tonight for $190

XMetal  vault polished - IMG_2928.JPG XMetal  vault polished - IMG_2929.JPG XMetal  vault polished - IMG_2930.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 11/20/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn Gina, that is sexy. Way to get a photo with the reflection of the XSs.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD !!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status: