• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMetal XX Complete Set, Finally!

nice! if i'm going to complete an x-metal, i definitely want it to be the XX. i now have the XP, the XX, the XT(3rd gen)B and a non-serial that i plan to polish. that damn XG is playing hard to get. lol

nice! if i'm going to complete an x-metal, i definitely want it to be the XX. i now have the XP, the XX, the XT(3rd gen)B and a non-serial that i plan to polish. that damn XG is playing hard to get. lol

LOL, be patience bro. And always make sure you have a sleeve in your wallet. Sometimes they do come in a very bad financial timing hahahha

i forgot to mention my other non-serial that i turned into a custom 24k (plasma orbitals, polished 24k nosebridge/earstems)

Woooaah!! You have o-some xx there buddy!!

LOL, be patience bro. And always make sure you have a sleeve in your wallet. Sometimes they do come in a very bad financial timing hahahha

Woooaah!! You have o-some xx there buddy!!
thanks but not as o-some as yours with boxes and coins. I only have one old style xx coin to go with my xx's. lol.

I know what you mean about bad timing. I had a chance to buy a bnib with new style coin but didn't have the funds. still kicking myself over that.

love looking at your setup. thanks for sharing