• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMetal XX Complete Set, Finally!

Congratulations on completing the XX's!! They definitely are my favorites. I only have a first gen TiO2 and first gen 24K. I don't know if I will complete them. I like the +red lenses in the TiO2 also.

Congratulations on completing the XX's!! They definitely are my favorites. I only have a first gen TiO2 and first gen 24K. I don't know if I will complete them. I like the +red lenses in the TiO2 also.

Thanks @thisguy. I got the +red lenses as a bonus from the seller. The original black ird (i think) lenses also included in the deal. It's a pretty good deal from a good friend here

Do you have them complete?

Well i guess you can say 90% complete

I got the them all with the original box, coin, documents.

All of them missing the extra nose and temple rubber except the 24k, it came 100% complete with the extra rubber.

And for the tio2, got the original box and all but no coin. Since i already got 3 xx coin so I thought it's not that big a deal and snatch the offer.

:)

very nice bro I don't know why I passed on the plasmas back in the day now theyre impossible to find