• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMETALS STOLEN FROM MY COLLECTION

sorry to hear your loss. maybe posting in some oakley fb group would help spread the word?

They were in a desktop carousel case - they cleaned out just the one face (out of 4) of the carousel. plus the TB2 and PB1 were on the desk as they are part of the daily rotation. My JBR and Scelzi were in the row right next to them - untouched. C-six and OTTs on the top of the same case, untouched.

sigh.

Woah dude could have been much worse. But still terrible.

Iam so sorry to hear this.I hope u can find them and those bastards get what they deserve

Really sorry dude. I can only imagine how violated you must feel. I hope the bastard gets what he's due and gets hit by a bus.

They were in a desktop carousel case - they cleaned out just the one face (out of 4) of the carousel. plus the TB2 and PB1 were on the desk as they are part of the daily rotation. My JBR and Scelzi were in the row right next to them - untouched. C-six and OTTs on the top of the same case, untouched.

sigh.
Looks like they wanted to get out quick too then......

Latest Posts

Back