• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMETALS STOLEN FROM MY COLLECTION

Ouch real sorry to hear that mate. I hope they will surface. Strange things happen and my old uncle had his whole cd collection stolen, and had them resurface on a second hand shop.... Hope you find yours
On the other hand, Have you contacted insurance if you have it? They will replace all of them.
John

Ouch real sorry to hear that mate. I hope they will surface. Strange things happen and my old uncle had his whole cd collection stolen, and had them resurface on a second hand shop.... Hope you find yours
On the other hand, Have you contacted insurance if you have it? They will replace all of them.
John
Actually almost all of those pieces are technically irreplaceable based on the serial numbers. ;)

I am sorry to hear that? what else did they take apart from the watch and the shades? its good they missed the other 3 faces

This suck-diddily-ucks. Had my fishing rods stolen once and I only use high end stuff. Its like a kick to the nuts after a kick to the nuts. Serial # may eventually help in this situation. I'll keep an eye on auctions.

Sorry some people in this work are suck so bad they need to steal! Hopefully they'll be located if they try and sell them. Keep an eye out on the bay

Back