• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMETALS STOLEN FROM MY COLLECTION

well its been awhile guys, and nothing yet.

so I guess its time i look for replacements. well, really i just want my "every Xmetal in Xmetal" set complete again, Which means i need a Xmetal ROmeo and penny frame. if anyone has spares (frame only works), please contact me. I have some trade bait... artist stuff, or Juliets/XX/Xsquared....

cheers all.

well its been awhile guys, and nothing yet.

so I guess its time i look for replacements. well, really i just want my "every Xmetal in Xmetal" set complete again, Which means i need a Xmetal ROmeo and penny frame. if anyone has spares (frame only works), please contact me. I have some trade bait... artist stuff, or Juliets/XX/Xsquared....

cheers all.
Damn. I was hoping this was a good news post.

:cry:

I'd like to see his kneecaps cut out..... and his pinkies cut off...and...well....you get the idea...but that's just me... :angel:

Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck. My feelings are similar to Franks........I like broken knee caps and fingers via "Louisville Slugger".

Taking away a criminals primary means of transportation along with the tools he uses to commit his acts is a great way to stop them from doing this to others.

I was hoping he'd answer the question on how the stuff was stolen :(

Brip, sorry man. Been following this post like everyone else hoping for better news. Good Luck rebuilding your X collection. I have nothing you need or I'd trade you. :(

they broke in, and my display case was left unlocked. but i also had a bunch in stands outside the case anyway..
What the police didn't track em? This is Australia mate!
Really sorry to hear that they didn't catch that scum who stole your xmetals. If I were you and I found the guy, I would hang him up by his testes :vinsent:

yup.. still nothing. bloody hate it when you work so hard to get things that you want, and someone comes along and just takes it in a fell swoop. anyway. thanks all. again, still looking for a Romeo and a Penny in Xmetal (frames only is fine) if any of you ol boys have spares that you picked up in the early days and are willing to help out. I want to at least complete that set again. I have other metals to trade if that helps (mostly juliets.. maybe a penny or two).

Back