1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Okay a few years ago, I got rid of my XX TiO2s, and it was probably one of the biggest mistakes I have made in a long time. I am wanting to see if I can find a decent pair of X Metals..they do not have to be brand new by no means...I am not a collector, Im a wearer. I have a few pairs of sunglasses that I can throw in on trade if someone would be interested. I do have a pair of Spy Generals Realtree edition, with trident polarized lenses and picking up a pair of Spy Dirty Mo's. I also have a couple of pairs of Oakleys. If anyone has that they would want to help me out with...let me know. I would love to find a pair of TiO2s, in any style.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad