• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS #1... 5 days later... XS #2

Jestered

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Austin, Texas
About 4 weeks ago I replaced some Oakley Wires, I've had and worn since the late 90's, with some Badman. I found this place because I had some questions and got really interested in the XS again. I almost purchased some when they were still making them, but didn't pull the trigger. Anyway, in the last 5 days I've obtained 2 pairs of XS and feel I may have started something very bad!

I had every intention of replacing the Ruby lenses with something Polarized, but the Ruby is so nice looking! Now I don't think I want to pull them out.

XS XM/Ruby
IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP
IMG_3138.jpg

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP & Badman
IMG_3142.jpg

Last edited:
About 4 weeks ago I replaced some Oakley Wires, I've had and worn since the late 90's, with some Badman. I found this place because I had some questions and got really interested in the XS again. I almost purchased some back in 2009, but didn't pull the trigger. Anyway, in the last 5 days I've obtained 2 pairs of XS and feel I may have started something very bad!

I had every intention of replacing the Ruby lenses with something Polarized, but the Ruby is so nice looking! Now I don't think I want to pull them out.

XS XM/Ruby
View attachment 182417

View attachment 182418

View attachment 182419

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP
View attachment 182420

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP & Badman
View attachment 182421
Congrats on the metals.

One of theeeeeeese is not like the others. :rofl: