• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS #5 - Wasn't expecting to get these just yet

Jestered

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Austin, Texas
I figured these would be the last pair I would eventually get just to complete the full set. I found a fair deal on these and went ahead and pulled the trigger. These are also 92/750, which I guess is nice, but I wasn't really concerned with the number.

A little too "flashy" for me to ever wear, but I'm happy to have them. It will also make completing the set a whole lot easier at this point. 1 more frame and 4 more color ways to go!

XS #5:
IMG_3191.jpg
IMG_3192.jpg
IMG_3193.jpg
IMG_3194.jpg

All together:
IMG_3195.jpg

Nice. Did it come with the box also

Didn't come with the matching box. I actually needed the box/coin it came in, so that was good, but... The guy misplaced this box, but is gonna try to find it. I'll pay him more for the box/coin when/if he's able to find it. I know a lot of you guys really want the box and everything, and this would be the pair that I would want that with, but I'm ok with them the way they are. If he finds the stuff, great. If not, I'm fine. I don't plan on selling my XS's anyway, so...

Back