• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS carbon IH clone

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

up for sale is a X Squared carbon frame with linegear violet rubbers and OEM cut IH lenses (cut from OEM IH split jacket donors by Xmetalmaniac) they have the IH etching on them. i love the look of these lenses but i am not a fan of the greenish tint of Violet lenses so i have only worn them twice ever. they just sit in my display case. selling cause i already have 2 other carbon XS and just want to trim the collection a bit and buy some more car parts instead (looking at a carbon fiber trunk lid at the moment). looking for $400 paypal shipped (U.S.A. only) for glasses and bag (Oakley "standard issue" black camo bag is the bag they will have). frame is pretty much like new, i don't see any flaws and they are factory tight. lenses have no flaws that i can see, but since Xmetalmaniac hand cut them i'll just give them a 9/10.

1.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Dang, that is a cool frame! I’m getting another XS to give it a try...if these are still around after I find if I like the fit, I’ll be in touch.

Awesome frame! I was going to do the same thing a while back but never did! Well done! Glws!

Are these carbon or polished carbon?

regular carbon.

Is it the lighting? They don’t look black? I recall someone having an almost brown XS once...is this like that?

Username Hidden said:
Is it the lighting? They don’t look black? I recall someone having an almost brown XS once...is this like that?

they are very black with no fading anywhere on the frame. it's just the brightest lights in the house in that room.

Last edited:
Wow I really like that one.

Wowzer those are dead sexy... I might just have to pm you

sold! thank you! there was a twinge of regret while shipping them out, but the carbon fiber trunk i can order for my car with the money from the sale will help me get over it. hope you enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.