1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

So I am tired of going to the beach and getting racoon eyed sunburns. I have a medium to large face typically wear Fuel Cells, Batwolfs, .Holbrook, Monsterdogs.

I am thinking of getting a pair of XS Fives to make my racoon eyes almost non existent while sun bathing.:beach:
    Anybody here wears this small frame? will it even be possible to fit my face? feel free to post pics if your an adult wearing them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

hi chelas, unless you offer me some money you wont be seeing a photo of me wearing them.
    i can confirm that they do comfortably fit as they flex quite a bit and are not that bad to look out of.
    i'd say they have about the same eye coverage as large swimming goggles so would be your best bet for sunbathing
    and i consider myself to have a fairly large head.
    hope that helps

Chelas likes this.
  3. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

Hahaha thank you sir It helps me alot, I appreciate it . Yes as long as they flex and the distance from eyes is like you say swim gogglesI think il be happy. Worst case scenario I will give to my nephew.

4. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

happy to help.