• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS frames complete!

Congratulations!! The display looks nice actually.

Thanks! There's actually two more shelves, which I why I said it's fairly empty. Right now I have all the XS boxes on those shelves, but will eventually use for more glasses. Also, the thing sitting on top of the glorifier actually slowly rotates all the way around. I like that, but am not crazy about how it looks there. I might try moving the glorifier on top of it and see how that looks, but that also means the glorifier will also slowly rotate with the glasses/stand. My wife actually surprised me with that thinking it would be a nice way of displaying the 24K's. I'm not sure I would have done that, but with the amount of $$$ I spent on what's in that case, for her to be excited to add to it, I figure I better leave well enough alone!

Thanks! There's actually two more shelves, which I why I said it's fairly empty. Right now I have all the XS boxes on those shelves, but will eventually use for more glasses. Also, the thing sitting on top of the glorifier actually slowly rotates all the way around. I like that, but am not crazy about how it looks there. I might try moving the glorifier on top of it and see how that looks, but that also means the glorifier will also slowly rotate with the glasses/stand. My wife actually surprised me with that thinking it would be a nice way of displaying the 24K's. I'm not sure I would have done that, but with the amount of $$$ I spent on what's in that case, for her to be excited to add to it, I figure I better leave well enough alone!
Ah ok. Space is always a concern in a case but goodluck in the acquisition of glasses. That is cool that it rotates! I never would have guessed. That is a good idea by your wife. Choosing what battles to fight with the significant other are tricky. But I believe you have chosen well and she can enjoy knowing she did something right.

Back