1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    The current holy grail of X-Squared lenses is here for sale! Brand new with box, custom cut dwp from Turbines!
    They are brand new and have only been mounted in two frames for sizing. A Gold XS elite frame and this X Metal frame.

$129 shipped brand new with box. $145-$150 internationally.

Ready to ship. Right lens has one tiny mounting mark at the upper orbital. Won't show in pictures. It's hidden in the tray and lenses fit snug like they should! But not too tight either, just right!

Please pm me to snatch these up! XS Lenses. Deep Water Prizm Polarized! - IMG_20160609_224115.jpg XS Lenses. Deep Water Prizm Polarized! - IMG_20160609_224055.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You will not regret these! Absolutely beautiful and perfect fit. Chris is a beast and does amazing work!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Trust when I say I just take shitty photos.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Geez man!!! I'm all over that. :assassin:

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!!!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.