1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    XS Lenses - 20160315_001645.jpg

@Chris A Hardaway
    cut me some badass lenses. . .

XS Lenses - 20160315_003353.jpg

. . .with the etching!

XS Lenses - 20160315_002052.jpg XS Lenses - 20160315_002108.jpg

While the right is a perfect fit, the left isn't but damn close. Only slight tension bends in the middle of the left lens, nothing to cry about.

XS Lenses - 1458017173465-1379916744.jpg XS Lenses - 1458017343757689276536.jpg

Perfect polarization! Thanks again!

I should also mention that he has the best customer attentiveness I've received here so far. Pleasantly perfect transaction

Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    oh and congrats about the new lenses :) First photo gives an idea how cool they'll look like exposed to daylight.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    :agree::tongue::blush::blush::blush::tongue::agree:
    Thanks you guys.
    Hey @Einlanzero12 sounds like I owe you if you need another future set. I can make this right! Glad the polarization is better than your last set from another seller.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You don't owe me anything, not all metals were created equal. The important thing is how minor it is. Look at this one:

XS Lenses - 20160315_002157.jpg

These have more stress points than a rat in a snake pit but they aren't noticeable at all when wearing. I'm thoroughly satisfied with what I got and will be buying from you again

Last edited by a moderator: 3/16/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.