• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS- modern art...

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
Digging through my storage and came across these. Have a few pair, like many, one to wear and few back-ups just sitting around.

Took some pics, lots of pics. These will likely leave me soon. Wanted to share the pics, fell in love all over again. The curves are just so sexy, love them.

Wanted to post the pics to show what a complete set looks like. Extra nose-pads and plastic sleeve on the X-metal soft case. Unworn pieces are harder to find these days.

To me, they are beautiful as the day I bought them. Hope you enjoy the pics. Oakley sure did it right with these!:cool-33:

xs14.jpg

xs13.jpg

XS11.jpg

XS10.jpg

when you say they will leave you soon i hope your at least keeping a pair or two!

i love the XS. i have 4 pairs myself but no Plasma ones yet.

Whether it is a timing thing (reaching the X Metal scene late) or simply my taste, I do prefer the XS, XX and Juliets.

However, I think all the proper X Metal sunglasses have a uniqueness that others do not. Anything relying on plastic as part of the structure or all of it, it becomes pretty much a consumable and will have a certain lifespan. Something like this and forged in the way it was puts it in the same category as Jewelry which can become sought after for its design and innovation.

Enough of the art critique, I wish I could have the whole collection! :rolleyes:

Back