• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS New 6011-08 frame for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello, I have a brand new X Squared Frame Sku 6011-08 for sale I'm asking 375.00 CONUS shipping and paypal fees included for the frame. The lenses are being sold to another member. Thanks for looking.

2016-06-01 17.54.47.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
are you offering the coin/box/etc?

on your other post, you say that these are a rare low-volume pair? can you extrapolate on this and why they are priced competitively with the $370 completes on eBay please?

Username Hidden said:
on your other post, you say that these are a rare low-volume pair? can you extrapolate on this and why they are priced competitively with the $370 completes on eBay please?
I can see that you dont agree with me but if you do a little research you will indeed find that the 6011-08 sku is very rare , other members on here refer to the XS 6011-08 as the unicorns of the XS line. Let me point you in the right direction then feel free to dig a little deeper from there.
Trading - XS OOBiP last call with specific deal
Sold - BNIB XS carbon /OO BIP sku 6011-08 - GONE !!!

Sold - BNIB XS Carbon OO BIP
2016-07-13 21.02.52.png

Last edited:
By the way if you have any links to ebay completes for 370.00 please pm then to me I'm looking for a few skus still and that's a great deal. Thanks
Add: My frame or completes are brand new in the box price tag still on the arm, H sticker still in the lens. Not "like new" but "brand new".

pm'd

Username Hidden said:
By the way if you have any links to ebay completes for 370.00 please pm then to me I'm looking for a few skus still and that's a great deal. Thanks
Add: My frame or completes are brand new in the box price tag still on the arm, H sticker still in the lens. Not "like new" but "brand new".

oakley x squared polished rare

If i am using "complete" incorrectly, i apologize. i mean frames and lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.