• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XS Plasma Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, As the title says I'm looking for a pair of Plasma/Ice XS. Please pm me your price.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey if you are in the states I called the O store near me and the girl on the other end said there were 9 company wide. She located a pair and is getting them sent to the store near me. She said they should be in in the middle of next week. But that was early last week when I called. Let me know what happens if you call. same pair plasma/ice iridium.

Not gonna help me unfortunately, mate :-( I'm in South Africa!!!!

Hey Reggavegga thanks for the information. I am going to call around right now. I may get lucky I am in California. Hey Valkie 2 did you want me to pick some up for you? Or are you looking for some used ones from ebay?

Let me know what happens with that. I hope I get a call later this week. I am assuming they are gonna be 350.00 that is what they were going for on Oakley.com when they had them. Cashed in some citicard points for 100.00 visa card and gonna cash in some speedway gas points for 50 bucks. So should be about 225 out of pocket with tax.

There is a store in California that has 4 pairs brand new in the box. The store has more pairs but they do not have boxes and are on sale but I did not ask for the price. Let me know if you are interested and which you would like to get Valkie 2.

PM sent

Hope you come right Valkie2!

Thanks Boet. Sure I will - the guys on the forum are really helpful in assisting me.

Hey Valkie I sent you a pm with no response. Let me know if you want them. Your cheapest route is to buy from someone off the forum or ebay. If you pay a guy to go to a store for you it won't be cost effective.