• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS Plasma Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for your consideration is an unworn, undisplayed XS. Has all the goodies. Brought it out of storage because someone was interested in it. But that fell through, so before this goes back into hiding, (triple zip lock, then into a cardboard box, then into a Rubbermaid box in the closet) thought I would offer it up here for anyone interested. Was taken out of the box twice. Once when I first received it to inspect it, then again this past weekend to take photos. Have the same color way that I wear, this was an "extra" set.

Prefer a US sale. Face to face in the Seattle area would be even better.

I also will say that if I am way off base with my price, and you are truly interested, please let me know. Send me some comparables so I can either lower my price or pull the listing. I do want to be fair. Comparables are not fuzzy picture CL ads or old postings from long ago. Carbons are typically cheaper. This is a complete set and will be getting harder to find.

$625.00 shipped in USA. We can discuss payment options that work for both of us. No trades at this time.
Thank you for your time and if these can go to a good home, great! If not, I will not be upset to keep them. I'll typically respond to e-mails at night.

I'll also add this is a great forum and am glad to be part of this community. Keep the Oakley love alive.

xs14.jpg

xs13.jpg

XS11.jpg

XS10.jpg

XS9.jpg

XS8.jpg

Xs5.jpg

Xs4.jpg

XS2.jpg

XS1.jpg

XS12.jpg
XS7.jpg

X23.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Mmmm, ...

Gotta try something here ... PMd.

mr k!!! pm sent

Sold!

Oh my god! I missed this! I'm kicking myself for not seeing your post Mr. K! I live in Bellevue and would have picked these up ASAP! Please tell me you have another pair of the Plasma/Ice combo! Please :)

Username Hidden said:
Oh my god! I missed this! I'm kicking myself for not seeing your post Mr. K! I live in Bellevue and would have picked these up ASAP! Please tell me you have another pair of the Plasma/Ice combo! Please :)

Do not bother, even if ... Eh, nevermind.

Username Hidden said:
Do not bother, even if ... Eh, nevermind.
What do you mean?