• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Plasma with Fire Polarized, Case, Box and Coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all

Up for sale are a pair of Oakley X-Squared sunglasses

They come with the original internal box and also an outer box but NOTE this is for an Oakley X-Metal soft case (this is what they came with) so will call it a generic outer box.

Also included is the X-Squared coin, a microfibre bag and an X-metal soft case all of which are like new.

The frames are Plasma in colour and I would rate them 8-9 out of 10 with a slight mark underneath the right lens but are barely noticeable while wearing. Model number present on the arm.

The lenses are genuine Oakley fire iridium lenses with a lovely yellow/red colour, only problem is they have some marks on them, a very slight mark on the right hand lens and a few marks on the left hand lens. I would rate them 7 out of 10 and I can't notice them while wearing, I just like to be honest that's all.

I try to describe both the frames and lenses the best I can and I am really picky! They are a pair which are made to wear rather than sit on display.

The nosebridge is really tight, as are the arms so definitely won't need a service for ages. (They are one of the tightest I have ever tried on!) All rubbers are like new.

I am new on here but we have all got to start somewhere, I have loads of feedback on eBay (over 600) and also over forums. I am also happy to give full contact details to any potential buyer for peace of mind.

I have seen brand new ones on here go for well over £300 so I think my asking price is fair consider the lenses.

Am looking for £240 fully shipped to the UK using RMSD

Would prefer to ship local but will consider international with buyer paying all shipping fees.

Any questions fire away and can sort out any more pictures if you would like them. If I have missed anything off the advert which should be there let me know :)

DSC04214a.jpgDSC04216a.jpgDSC04215.JPGDSC04219a.jpgDSC04220a.jpgDSC04223a.jpgDSC04226a.jpgDSC04227a.jpgXS Serial.JPG$_57a.JPG$_57.JPG

IMG_3296.JPGIMG_3293.JPGIMG_3294.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent

These are now sold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.