• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS Polished Carbon/BIP + Brand New Oakley Eyepatch 2 - $325 OBO -- Make An Offer..Must Go

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

All I'm selling these together to fund another purchase. I really need to move these, so send me a reasonable offer.

I'm asking $325 OBO for everything shipped to US. For international shipments, must pay additional for shipping.
All payments through Paypal Friends/Family or add 3% for Paypal fees.

The XS Polished Carbon:

Frame: 9/10 -- a few tiny scratch imperfections on one part (can't remember which one) of the orbital of frame. This is very minor upon close inspection. Overall frame is beautiful and in excellent condition. hinges/nose bridge very tight.

Lenses: OEM BIP does have some scratches on them and do impair vision a bit at certain angles.

Extra pair of brand new Revant Ruby Iridium Polarized lenses will come with it.

xrcm.jpg

s655.jpg

oqok.jpg

z0vo.jpg

The Oakley Eyepatch 2:

Brand new never worn. Black Iridium lens (Non Polarized) Was a gift but only have the microfiber pouch. No box.

744y.jpg

pu6l.jpg

All these come with the microfiber pouch only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Updated with pictures. As mentioned in my post, I need to move these quickly. Send me an offer and we'll see if we can work something out.

Price dropped. Need to move these to fund another purchase before it's no longer available. If I can't move these in the next couple of days, then I'll just keep them

Price dropped to $375 now. If I can't move these by the end of day, then I will just keep them.

Would someone please confirm if my pictures are showing up? I uploaded them last night but then they're not loading up for me at my work computer. Please let me know. Thanks.

The pictures are up.

how many do you see? I was able to load 3 imageshack links a few minutes ago. But there should be a total of 6 pics from yesterday. I'm just wondering if those somehow got "dropped" over night for some reason.

I do see 3 red "X" but I see 6 other pics that are working

oh ok. Thanks! There must not be much of a market lately for X-squared sunglasses. I'll consider offers if interested. Really would like to move these today to fund another purchase (that might not be available by end of day).

Price dropped. Would like to sell this by end of day. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.