• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS Polished Carbon BIP - sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

XS Polished Carbon, Black Iridium Polarized.

Selling for price I paid because they don't suit my face shape.

Box/medal/soft case: Like new.

Frame: Like new with no scuffs or marks. Nose bridge a little loose but perfectly wearable. Arms tight.

Lens: Excellent. One small surface scratch that isn't visible when wearing and too small for me to even photograph.

Rubber: OK. Useable but a bit shiny. I will include a brand new OEM Juliet nosepad/earsock kit for use as spares. In addition, I've replaced the temple shocks with brand new OEM juliet shocks to freshen things up. Will include original XS shocks in case you want to put them back.

Overall a great pair which I'd estimate as an 8.5 or 9 out of 10 (mainly because of slight nose wobble). Since ratings are always somewhat subjective, feel free to ask detailed questions, requests photos, and so on.

Price: $475.

(Price includes PP fees and tracked delivery. Insured delivery may raise the price a little - happy to look into all options for buyer).

CIMG4327.jpg
CIMG4328.jpg
CIMG4329.jpg
CIMG4331.jpg
CIMG4332.jpg
CIMG4333.jpg
CIMG4334.jpg
CIMG4335.jpg
CIMG4336.jpg
CIMG4338.jpg
CIMG4339.jpg
CIMG4340.jpg
CIMG4342.jpg

CIMG4327.jpg
CIMG4328.jpg
CIMG4329.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Update 1: The price ($475) includes tracked and insured (up to $500) delivery. Estimated to take 3-4 work days. UK/EU same price at that day's rate.

Update 2: Willing to trade for LNIB Juliet with carbon, x-metal, plasma frame.

Update 3:In addition to the XS temple shocks that came with the pair, I'm adding a brand new set of Linegear spares

(so: used but fine XS original shocks, brand new Juliet shocks, brand new Linegear shocks). And the full set of brand new oem Juliet replacement rubber.

Bump

Bump
($475 includes PP fees, insured delivery, spare juliet rubber, spare Linegear shocks)

Price drop
($450 includes PP fees, insured delivery, spare juliet rubber, spare Linegear shocks)

Price drop $430: includes PP fees, insured delivery, spare juliet rubber, spare Linegear shocks)

I keep my offer bro!

PM-ed you. Can't recall an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.