• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Polished with Chrome Polars (mint) with bonus OEM Slate lenses - $550 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a mint boxed set of XS polished with chrome polars. And just to clarify... These do not come with VR28 lenses but honestly the chrome polars look way cooler IMO. I'll upload pics later when I get home but frame is mint and hinges are nice and tight. Can't remember which lens have marks from mounting on the edge but not too visible unless if you look for them and they are also partially covered by the frame --> Very hard to capture but I tried with the last 2 pics. Really hard to see. The rest of the lens are clean without marks in the middle. T-shocks are from a juliet size 15. Paperwork included as well.

Asking is $550 via G&S shipped CONUS. Will ship OCONUS but you have to pay shipping. Please PM so I could get you a quote. Thanks for looking!

Update (now with pics):
IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4932.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4934.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good member To deal with... Ever awasome stuff bro...

Glws!!!!

PM'd

PMs replied.

I will also throw in a pair of OEM slate lenses to sweeten the deal at no extra cost. Lenses are in great condition, no scratches just with mounting marks on the edge. Really need to move this pair.

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

Last edited:
SPF

$OLD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.