1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys,
    I stocked up on XS lenses before the discontinuation. Anyone interested? Just thought I would ask before I took pics, etc. I would have to sell them for around full Canadian retail ($80 for iridium).
    Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested. What colors do you have available?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Basically all of them. I will go trough them later in the week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I could be interested in the near future as Oakley.ca site does not have any available. The US site still has 12 colours, so that is probably limiting the interest from members to the south. How many colours for the X squared were made?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would also be interested, do you have any polarised ones and would you post to the UK?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    have you tried oakley uk website? all 12 colours showing as 'shipping next day'.