• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xs slate iridium lens

My son in Slate 5-Squared. Depending on angle can look almost clear, or very silvery/mirrored. Not for those who are afraid of showing their eyes.

IMG_0928.JPG

I need lenses that are med. I wear mine inside all day

If you wear indoors because you cant be bothered to take them off, but don't want much darkening at all, try Transitions Clear-Black (10-66%). But obviously useless in car! Or how about G30, if you don't mind contrast.

If you wear indoors because you cant be bothered to take them off, but don't want much darkening at all, try Transitions Clear-Black (10-66%). But obviously useless in car! Or how about G30, if you don't mind contrast.
thanks.. I saw your polished ones to bad I don't think have anything to trade you would be interested in spent to much on oaks this week to lol

i reckon slate iridium closer to grey polarized? currrent lens on my xs now is stock 00 black iridium

i reckon slate iridium closer to grey polarized? currrent lens on my xs now is stock 00 black iridium

Light Transmission in grey 18%, grey polarized 17% and 23% for slate. It's been a long while since I've seen a grey lens, but I know the slate has a similar reflective sheen similar to black iridium. Although, slate does show eyes in brighter light.

Latest Posts

Back