1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    I have a XS x metal with Ruby lenses for sale. Lenses I would rate 7/10 and frame 8/10. Pair does have sky numbers. No box or coin. Comes with soft case.
    Lenses are good except a razor thin scratch in in one lense that runs vertically. Not noticible and can't see while wearing. I'll try to post a pic of it asap.

Asking $400 via PayPal F&F otherwise add 4%. Price doesn't include shipping. Priority mail is extra 5 bucks. Will ship international but that will run an extra 25-45 dollars.

Will consider trades for XX 24K (I'll add 50 bucks, must be in LIke new condition.)
    Also will trade for saphire Badman and you add 100 bucks.
    Also would consider a straight trade for a polished XS with ice iridium. In like condition.
    XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg XS Xmetal ruby - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    That didn't take long... ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    It was a tough choice. If I didn't already have one I would be keeping for sure. The pair I do have was a custom. Used to be polished blk. I really like it, plus it has character :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    just FYI, the numbers are technically a SKU, not a serial number. as the same colorway should all have the same marking, as opposed to a series of numbers 000001-100000 which would be a serial number.

informational as to not confuse the newbs. GLWS, NICE LENSES.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.