1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Hi all, I sell these xsquared are as new, with very little use, the frame is in perfect condition, no marks or scratches, just as tight and polished than the first day, the lenses are in perfect condition, the left lens has two very superficial lines of the outer layer, the lens has no groove and of course does not affect vision, Box is in perfect condition, missing the two pieces of the outside, came with coin, mf-bag, XMetaL black case, papers, xtra rubbers and everything.

Price: $415 SOLD + paypal feeds if you need + shipping

Xsquared plasma / fire Polarized SKU: OO6011-04 ***SOLD*** - image.jpg Xsquared plasma / fire Polarized SKU: OO6011-04 ***SOLD*** - image.jpg Xsquared plasma / fire Polarized SKU: OO6011-04 ***SOLD*** - image.jpg Xsquared plasma / fire Polarized SKU: OO6011-04 ***SOLD*** - image.jpg

in a moment put more photos... ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please buy this so it Kills my temptation

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Pm replied, still available

5. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    someone buy it now, so I don't think about it!

[telling self]family vacation first, family vacation first, family vacation first, ...[/telling self]

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wohoo, mine! :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    #Sold

go to Germany :)
    Thanks Stefan

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi Fernando, your inbox is full, but this is my forum name for rating! Thx! :)

Anonymous likes this.