• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xsqured For Sale!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling my Xsquareds. They are brand new in the box that they came in! Also comes with the Xsquared collectors coin, oakley cleaning kit, hard case, and original packaging!

They are a polishes frame with a fire iridum polarized lens!

I have pictures on my phone and I would be more then happy to send to you call or text 630 770 4634.

These are a great pair of sunglasses to add to any collection, or just a great pair to wear daily!

Some people reacted to this post.
sorry about that im looking for $350

Username Hidden said:

that's what I said o.0 ...... oh well GLWS free bump for you...

I will go down to 300..

FWIW - Amazon is blowing these out at $244 - GLWTS

Please keep this thread clear of unessessary chat about these X Squared Metals. If you find that you need to advise the original poster that the price is too high or they are being sold somewhere else cheaper, please do so in a PM to the OP.. Lets keep the thread for the sale of XS only.......Thanks!!!!!!

I appreciate members letting sellers know to post a price per forum rules, this is a good reminder to them and a free bump too....

To clarify I believe (OP can correct me if I'm wrong) unless these were customized somehow that the frame is PLASMA, not Polished. Plasma is the factory frame for Fire on the XS

Username Hidden said:
To clarify I believe (OP can correct me if I'm wrong) unless these were customized somehow that the frame is PLASMA, not Polished. Plasma is the factory frame for Fire on the XS
I believe you are correct.
I had 2 of the same, so I should know, I suppose. :cool: