• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24k Rehab

i just sent my XX for tune up this morning, but my XX is already custom polished and black powder coated ear stem and nose. Hopefully they will fix it and install rivets for the nose bridge

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you tell them yours is customized? They might send it right back to you. From what i've heard, if you customized your pair, they won't touch it. It looks like you put in your own screws in the nose bridge?

Did you tell them yours is customized? They might send it right back to you. From what i've heard, if you customized your pair, they won't touch it. It looks like you put in your own scrnose[Q

I know they won't fix customs, I'm just trying. They ask me what color frame I my xx, I told them is polished and they should know there is no polished frames on xx. Even she ask me what color lens have is custom silver polarized theats what told them.

Did you tell them yours is customized? They might send it right back to you. From what i've heard, if you customized your pair, they won't touch it. It looks like you put in your own screws in the nose bridge?

Yes, for nose I install screws and nuts. Couldn't find anybody to install rivets it wearable but still prefer rivet look

I sent mine in last month and received the correct rubbers on mine back which was surprising.

i just sent my XX for tune up this morning, but my XX is already custom polished and black powder coated ear stem and nose. Hopefully they will fix it and install rivets for the nose bridge

looks fake with those screws.

by the way, ill be getting the frame from oakley this Monday. Man hopefully they were able provide the screws and rubbers (except for the nosepads). I also noticed that they didnt charge my account and the item is in L.A already..weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back