• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24k Rehab

looks fake with those screws.

by the way, ill be getting the frame from oakley this Monday. Man hopefully they were able provide the screws and rubbers (except for the nosepads). I also noticed that they didnt charge my account and the item is in L.A already..weird.

I know thats why I tried sending it to Oakley but no luck.....

I also noticed that they didnt charge my account and the item is in L.A already..weird.

That generally means that they declined to fix the item, usually due to the presence of third party components: rubbers, lenses, etc.

In this case they simply return them as received.

Let us know tho!

nah..they charged my card and I havent received any email for the 20% discount. gotta call them.

Got my 24k today. Got all the rubbers, screw and nose bridge is tight as well :cool:
BEFORE
-012.jpg

AFTER
-001-5-4.jpg

qtrain23 said:
I've got to send a ti02 in for a tuneup. They have nose pads eh?

Yeah. They said they dont have it but when i received them yesterday there are 2 black nosepads installed. Pretty small though, but still.. Ill call them about the 20%off they told me.

BriP said:
so they squeezed juliet pads on there? or are they actual XX pads

I dont know because my 10-month son mixed them up when i tried to compare them. Lol which one is bigger the juliet nosepad or the xx? I checked my only juliet and they have the same with the ones i got from oakley.

Back