• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24K values plunge

But I heard him. You can spend whatever you want. But I'd advise against it. Just send me the money instead. I'll have more metals to show for the effort lol

Sent from Q's Note5
Proof Q i just got a first release ichiro matched new in box for 500 and thise were an easy 800 dollar piece. Youbsee that in the exchange for months for 900 and who is buying it????? NADA.

Proof Q i just got a first release ichiro matched new in box for 500 and thise were an easy 800 dollar piece. Youbsee that in the exchange for months for 900 and who is buying it????? NADA.
Like I said, market decides. If the prices have fallen, so be it. Congrats on your buy.

Also just because you get something below market doesn't mean the sky is falling. Deals do pop up.

Sent from Q's Note5

Dude you dont buy or sell, so what gives???? Market?? What market??? There is none. If you can find a piece nib for retail price "xmetal that is" take it thats the lowest you can buy it. retail is fair pricing (xmetal). Exclusive pieces are a diffrent story and even most of them has gone down. The only market you are talking about are the members here all pieces just gets passed down from member to member.
Ok. You win. Peace out. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Like I said, market decides. If the prices have fallen, so be it. Congrats on your buy.

Also just because you get something below market doesn't mean the sky is falling. Deals do pop up.

Sent from Q's Note5
Luck you have to know where to get them. The sky has fallen and its a fact.

But I heard him. You can spend whatever you want. But I'd advise against it. Just send me the money instead. I'll have more metals to show for the effort lol

Sent from Q's Note5

But guys! It's rare... :lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

I've purchase 1 pair of x metals over retail and that will never happen again.