• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24K values plunge

Sorry if i offended anyone here about pricing lol. No bad intentions here. Seriously it would be niice if all pieces have gone down it makes collecting fun again and not collecting for profiting.

You really wanna go there with how you keep trying to get into my pants? So far at least we know you've been unsuccessful since you still think I actually wear underpants. ;)
OMG that cracked me up :gotcha: thats is why its worth hanging around here i have you and Q to tease with, now gift me a lifetime membership fee so we can do this for life:lol::lol::lol:.

I don't agree I think some are still over priced, others pieces have come in line as what they should be and some have gone up as they should.. juliet24kt and X squared 24kt ,almost all ichiros, aluminum c-six, X xx 24kt I think are overpriced, X squared long under valued made a huge jump then came back to reasonable prices. As under valued pennys ti and penny polished, mars, mars craters went up. In my opinion rightfully so..to me the last one that will see a jump at some point will be R2.. I would say thru all this, that regular Juliet's have all increased in price across the board Just my 2 cents