• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24K values plunge

the xx 24k I see a ton of in Brazil. most of the folks on our Facebook groups post those daily for Brazil. I think I will definitely end up with a pair of these. the xx in my opinion of what I've seen is the coolest. I'm really liking juiets as well. perhaps I'm crazy but I can't seem to like the r1 yet. I'm sure that'll change.

what's the real reason this market is down. the frog world is the same, but yet every now and then stuff seems to spike. interesting that it happens for every frame. I envy all you x-metal collectors it seems they turn more heads than anything else. I can't wait for my first 2 pairs to arrive.

interesting read here. I appreciate the responses even if they get heated. lol.

This tread with 62 responses (one of the longest non-stickied threads in a while) , whether ironic or non-ironic, is one of the reasons this forum is alive, fun & informative. Drew in a bunch of the long time members & at least one new one (me!). Even if a bit non-linear & anarchist, it has great info, opinions & banter. Can't ask for much more. Thanks! :hi:

the xx 24k I see a ton of in Brazil. most of the folks on our Facebook groups post those daily for Brazil. I think I will definitely end up with a pair of these. the xx in my opinion of what I've seen is the coolest. I'm really liking juiets as well. perhaps I'm crazy but I can't seem to like the r1 yet. I'm sure that'll change.

what's the real reason this market is down. the frog world is the same, but yet every now and then stuff seems to spike. interesting that it happens for every frame. I envy all you x-metal collectors it seems they turn more heads than anything else. I can't wait for my first 2 pairs to arrive.

interesting read here. I appreciate the responses even if they get heated. lol.

They all share 5 frames, pass them around and take pics. Just like the vest and medusas. ;):lol: