• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX 24k X-Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These are in used condition. They have some marks on the lenses as seen in the photo's. It doesn't impair vision though.
The frame is in good condition with only some play on one side. They are not ready for a tune up yet. The ends of the stems have some coating loss but not noticeable when wearing. Glasses only, no box or coin.
Serial number is: XG009994 First gen
£230 all in UK $310 all in US €268 all in.
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0044.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

Bump!

cant fault the price, this should sell soon!GLWS buddy!

:shock: wow. great price. Just got some from @supersharp otherwise I'd be ALL over this

Username Hidden said:
:shock: wow. great price. Just got some from @supersharp otherwise I'd be ALL over this
Yeah, I can't understand why nobody has snapped them up? These are as cheap as you get for an XX? Ahh well, I will leave them on and see where we go or, I will pull them and get them coated in 24K gold plate as I have a pair of 24K lenses for them. Always wanted to do a gold XX project. Thx for the comment saltparrot.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I can't understand why nobody has snapped them up? These are as cheap as you get for an XX? Ahh well, I will leave them on and see where we go or, I will pull them and get them coated in 24K gold plate as I have a pair of 24K lenses for them. Always wanted to do a gold XX project. Thx for the comment saltparrot.
Damn! :cry: Just not in the budget.

Sent from Q's Note5

I have been eyeballing these for the last two days and am very tempted. They're beautiful. Can anyone tell me what a similar fit in a non x-metal frame is? I wear a lot of gascan and fuel cells. The measurements I found online seem like these fit close to a fuel cell..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

PM

Status
Not open for further replies.