1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are in used condition. They have some marks on the lenses as seen in the photo's. It doesn't impair vision though.
    The frame is in good condition with only some play on one side. They are not ready for a tune up yet. The ends of the stems have some coating loss but not noticeable when wearing. Glasses only, no box or coin.
    Serial number is: XG009994 First gen
    £230 all in UK $310 all in US €268 all in.
    XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0035.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0038.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0039.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0040.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0041.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0042.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0043.jpg XX 24k X-Metal - IMG_0044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/21/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
    Pm

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    cant fault the price, this should sell soon!GLWS buddy!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :shock: wow. great price. Just got some from @supersharp otherwise I'd be ALL over this

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, I can't understand why nobody has snapped them up? These are as cheap as you get for an XX? Ahh well, I will leave them on and see where we go or, I will pull them and get them coated in 24K gold plate as I have a pair of 24K lenses for them. Always wanted to do a gold XX project. Thx for the comment saltparrot.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous DARK SIDE, embraced!

Rating:
    100%
    Damn! :cry: Just not in the budget.

Sent from Q's Note5

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have been eyeballing these for the last two days and am very tempted. They're beautiful. Can anyone tell me what a similar fit in a non x-metal frame is? I wear a lot of gascan and fuel cells. The measurements I found online seem like these fit close to a fuel cell..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%