• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys- I purchased a pair of X metal XX glasses about two months ago. Anyways, they came with a pair of 24K lenses (in rough shape), along with a pair of Walleva red lenses (which are polarized). I had a new pair of black iridium lenses mounted in the glasses and now I am looking to get rid of these two sets of lenses. Like I said they are not in the greatest condition, but I thought if somebody was just looking for a couple pair of beater lenses they might be interested. I am asking for $20 or best offer for both pairs of lenses plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Some people reacted to this post.
How rough are the 24k lenses? Pics?

No pics. I don't have a camera which can pick up the detail, but they have quite a few scratches on them. Truth be told I just wanted to see if somebody wanted them as an extra set of safety lenses.

cheap price but might be difficult to sell unless you can show the defects mate. Glws

Yep, I understand. I don't really need to sell these or anything, I just thought if somebody wanted two sets of lenses cheap it might be a convenient option.