1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. Just wondering if any if the lens cutters have a pair of lenses for the x metal xx which they may have spare and at a good price? They don't have to be absolutely perfect as I want them for daily wearing. Something they may not want to list as pristine/perfect etc. Anything but Ruby or Fire please. Darker colour preferred. Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    BIP is available from Oakley takes a few weeks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Pal. I was perhaps looking for something a little cheaper just for daily use, if someone had a custom cut that wasn't mint but decent, they didn't need.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    I have one for x metal xx let me know

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks I'll check those out. You ship to the UK?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    yup bro just pm me ill sell it here in the forum so I can avoid fees.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I will let you know. I was perhaps looking for something a little more than 7/10 if you know what I mean. Not to be too picky but something just that couldn't be sold as new but let me think about it and and thank you for the info.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    yep its not new but its a lot better in person this could be an easy 8 im just making my standards a bit high.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, thank you for the info.