• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Metal 24 K Lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

yo bros' is anyone selling a spare set of lens for a XX? looking specifically for 24k lenses. or is this my best bet? 360565554850... thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I'd take those if I were you

Username Hidden said:
I'd take those if I were you

hmmmm.... yep, i better take them. thanks bro!

you can buy these right from oakley.com, thats your best bet , get them right from the man

Username Hidden said:
you can buy these right from oakley.com, thats your best bet , get them right from the man

thanks bro, but they wont accept my credit card coz the billing add is not US based. anyway took the ones on the bay.... thanks thanks!

Did you get a pair of 24k?

Username Hidden said:
thanks bro, but they wont accept my credit card coz the billing add is not US based. anyway took the ones on the bay.... thanks thanks!

I didn't think they'd ship overseas

Username Hidden said:
Did you get a pair of 24k?

nope, buying it for a friend... and wishing he would sell them to me later. lol!

i called Oakley about 2 weeks ago, the told me that there is no black iridium anymore just 1 and 2 24k lens, when i saw that i paid the iridium and 1 24k to have it for a spare. Too bad that Oakley will not have this item anymore. I didnt open the boxes yet, just waiting my XX from Mike for Tune up