1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OK, not sure if anyone will have these, but I want to trade my brand new in the box 24K XXs for some XX Plasma/Ice. Must be in the same condition and I really want the box and coin, just like I have for trade. Thanks guys!
    XX Metal 24K For Trade - Picture018-1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A new XX Plasma/Ice will be tough to find, but good luck....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know, but that is the last XX I need to have them all. I know there's a pair out there somewhere!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha me too...I had a pair back around the time that they first came out, but I sold them and later bought the TiO2's. Now I wish I would have kept them...oh well

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    The plasma ice is hard to come by. I got REALLY lucky when i got mine. Just happened to find it on CL while looking for the 24K.

There is a pair on ebay right now with 17 bids going for $222. Ends in 9 hours. Jump on it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Splice, but I would have to sell my 24ks first, Christmas wiped out my Oakley money!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much would you want to sell them for? I might be interested and can pay straight away if the price is right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    @doo...great avatar.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks del, I worked a little bit on it to clean it up, I think it was originally a snap shot of a tee shirt on eBay! I'm digging those goggles of yours, I just got a pair of white text/fire polarized, just haven't had the chance to try them out on the slopes. @ mickle I doubt I will end up selling them unless I get an offer too good to pass up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM me a price. I might bite! :smile: