1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello, Looking to buy a set or two of XX Metal lenses if anyone has some extras. Preferred new in box if possible. Black iridium and 24k iridium would be my top 2 choices but would have interest in any color way. Thanks for the help. Don

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think they still sell both on Oakley.com I just bought the exact two lenses 2 months ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's what I was thinking too and Oakley has them on back order right now unfortunately :(. I just picked up a like new in box pair of x metal xx and want to try that 24k lens badly. Hopefully Oakley will get them back in stock soon. Thanks for the reply bro!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    try giving customer service a call. sometimes you can order backordered stuff via phone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I ordered 2 sets of 24K's on 5/31. They showed back ordered but they shipped today. Get your order in the Q, price drop to $60. They credited me back the difference.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks bros!! I will call them back and order the Black Iridium. I actually found a set of 24k on Amazon just now and ordered them. I appreciate the info!!

Don

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am waiting on a set of 24K, mine is still back ordered on the UK site :(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got mine in amazon 3 sets-2BI, 24k lens...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    amazon has them for $65? Oakley $60?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got them on Amazon as Oakley is back ordered right now. I ended up having a 20 dollar credit on Amazon that I did not know about and got the 24k lenses for $50 shipped!