• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Metal Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello, Looking to buy a set or two of XX Metal lenses if anyone has some extras. Preferred new in box if possible. Black iridium and 24k iridium would be my top 2 choices but would have interest in any color way. Thanks for the help. Don

Some people reacted to this post.
I think they still sell both on Oakley.com I just bought the exact two lenses 2 months ago.

That's what I was thinking too and Oakley has them on back order right now unfortunately :(. I just picked up a like new in box pair of x metal xx and want to try that 24k lens badly. Hopefully Oakley will get them back in stock soon. Thanks for the reply bro!!

try giving customer service a call. sometimes you can order backordered stuff via phone.

I ordered 2 sets of 24K's on 5/31. They showed back ordered but they shipped today. Get your order in the Q, price drop to $60. They credited me back the difference.

Thanks bros!! I will call them back and order the Black Iridium. I actually found a set of 24k on Amazon just now and ordered them. I appreciate the info!!

Don

I am waiting on a set of 24K, mine is still back ordered on the UK site :(

Got mine in amazon 3 sets-2BI, 24k lens...

amazon has them for $65? Oakley $60?

I got them on Amazon as Oakley is back ordered right now. I ended up having a 20 dollar credit on Amazon that I did not know about and got the 24k lenses for $50 shipped!