1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Did they exist really? I just won an eBay auction and this guy swears they are for the XX metal frames... eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices is the link and it is OK to post this since I won the auction...

Is this one of the unreleased lenses I keep hearing people talk about? I asked the guy questions and he replied that they are Oakley and they are for the XX metal frame and they come with an Oakley box. Anyone have any info on if this lense was actually made by Oakley?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

I was also following that auction but is answers were not straight and decided not to follow it, I think they are customed

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I personally have never seen a production pair, not to say there arent a few out there but I would have bought them if I had ever seen them at a store....

4. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

I guess once I get the box I will be able to tell if they match or not... Is there any way by looking at the lenses if they are Oakley or not?