1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a well taken care off non serialized with black iridium lenses, this pair is a good 9 of 10 I don't see any thing wrong with them, I feel they are a little loose in the nose but doesn't require a tune up, these come with a microfiber bag, price is $380 dlls with US shipping, please add the 4% for PP fees, ask any questions before you purchase because I won't accept any returns, for international shipping ask for shipping fees for your country, thanks for looking
    XX Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407720341.115443.jpg XX Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407720352.982092.jpg XX Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407720368.618031.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to scienergy payment received